Sep 14, 2005

Tue 13 Sep



I will start something to continue the program, maybe some volunteer opportunities again, but I am still not sure what I am capable to do.

I am considering about my project.

Perhaps, I have to change my strategy about project. I wanted to find a position in music studio to assist sound engineer, but it is really difficult to find as a Japanese who does not have any skills and connection, so I need to consider another possivility which could be a project.

Anyway, I will not give up the program as I do not think that I've already improved English skills enough so far. My first objective in this program is just improving my English.

Today I researched volunteer opportunities which I am interested in and sent some emails. I am waiting good answers from them.












No comments:

Post a Comment