Sep 27, 2005

The last day in Chicago - Mon 26 Sep



I went to my counselor's apartment this morning to give the phones back and say thank you.
We talked about AS ideas and my view/opinion of AS for an hour, he is thinking about basic AS ideas because of me.
And finally, he said that I made a right decision for my future job, and I was happy.
He taught me how to make a Chinese tea.

Then I came home once and picked the parcel of clothes up and went to the post office.
After that, I went to a bookstore and bought some souvenirs.

I came home at 3 pm and started cleaning everything I used in my room.

I will leave here tomorrow early morning, at 4am. I hope all flights will be safe.


I will arrive in Asahikawa on 28 at about 7 pm.
I will start the introduction course of YZK from Oct 3rd for several months (I am not sure). I have to be at KENSHUUJO in Shizuoka on Sunday, Oct 2nd at 4 pm.











No comments:

Post a Comment