Sep 16, 2005

Thu 15 Sep



I had a meeting with my counselor and talked five topics in an hour.


1. London trip - no problem, I enjoyed so much

2. Assignment - no problem, I finished it and gave him

3. Mobile phone problem - I changed my mobile phone because old one had some problems and did not work properly

4. Money reimbursement - I got about $1000 in cash as reimbursement of London flight cost, YHA for 6 nights, internet, CTA 30 days pass, and mobile recharge card

5. My opinion and thoughts about AS and project - He understood what I think and he is not upset. He admitted that I am going my way even I do not take any his suggestions.


In general, the meeting was success.

I am going to meet an administrative coordinator of Links Hall to talk about volunteer opportunity tomorrow.



I bought Newsweek and will try to know about damage of Katrina.











No comments:

Post a Comment