Sep 23, 2005

Thu 22 Sep



I went to Links Hall to give the keys back and say thank you - good bye in the afternoon, on my way home I bought some Chicago Cubs goods for souvenir.

There was a difference between the instructions for going back to Japan of Japan Desk's and my counselor's, so I was confused. They were always inconsistent...

And I sent email to YZK personnel to ask that how should I go back and enter YZK properly, but I have not got an answer yet.

I realized that today is a holiday (Autumnal Equinox Day) in Japan, so maybe they do not work now and the weekend will come after today, so I did not wait for getting the answer from them.

I called Delta airline and changed the flight date to Sep 27th. Probably I will fly on 27th and will arrive in Japan on 28th.

And then, I guess I will join an introduction course of YZK from October 1st, so I will be busy when I arrive in Japan.











No comments:

Post a Comment